Essential Oils Information Night - 7 September, 2017
Do you have an anxious dog?
Does your cat need help calming down?
Are you looking for natural solutions for you and to use when caring for your animals?
Then come and join our workshop to learn how, when and why to use essential oils.
We will cover:
- Safety using essential oils
- Benefits of essential oils for pets and ourselves
- Learn how to use essential oils for your pets
- Try different oils during the class
- Which oils are best in different situations
Join this workshop and learn about the many uses of certified pure therapeutic grade essential oils:
- to support the immune system;
- promote relaxation;
- soothe joints;
- promote healthy cell function;
- soothe nerves;
- lessen anxious feelings;
- soothe minor skin irritations; and
- much much more.
Reeda Close will also talk about how oils are used in a salon for the benefit of animals, the staff and clients with great results! Oils can provide a much calmer environment for everyone and Reeda has seen the results first hand in salon environments! We will also cover many things like safety, how vets and other pet professionals are using them and which oils to use. To see more visit: www.facebook.com/vitalia.au
Cost: Free. Join us after the session for a coffee or tea and a chat.
Date and time: Thursday 7 September, 2017. 6:50pm arrival for a 7.00pm start.
RSVP: Please go to our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/lacasadepooch to book your free ticket.